Monday, October 03, 2005

The Best Sex I Never Had.

(First Draft)

It almost seems like fantasy
To good to be true I
Struggle within myself to just let go and
Feel
Experience the waves of emotions that
Are swelling
Rising and falling
To meet my hopes and dreams
on the shores of anticipation
You touch me and a chill
Begins at the base of my spine
And I feel
I feel tempted to ask you if you will stay
But I’m too afraid of the answer
So I opt instead to softly whisper your name
It springs forth from the center of my heart
and glides off my tongue
creating an unchained and unrestrained melody that
Drifts into your ears and allows
You to feel
The vibration of my soul
It is the soundtrack of our experience
Heartbeats and deep moans
A melody too sweet to sing
So instead we hum our tune
Of passion to the rhythm of
What we feel
It is hypnotic the way we communicate
Through hands and lips
Fingertips and arched backs
It’s almost as if no one and
Nothing else exists
And time stands still
If but for a brief time
I feel
Connected to you in such a way
Seems too deep to just say love
Too pure to call lust
It is infinite and indescribable
And unbelievable because
I haven’t had anyone make me
Feel like this in a very long time
Or maybe not at all
I wonder
Is it possible to make love to someone
And then at the same time not make love at all?
And if so then this has to be
The best sex I’ve never had.


Sign my Guestbook!

Read my Guestbook!

No comments: