Friday, October 07, 2005

We Got Khemistree (Wicked Freestyle from Overseas)

(k em i-stre )
by Soulflower

She said....

We got khemistree

Like honey bee’s got

honey sweet

Like Sunday morning got

Hog maw’s and black eyed peas

We blend

splendid

Easy

Our chemical composition is

Nice and easy like

Hennessy and coke

Sliding down your throat

Intoxicated

Get you high

Like good dope

We mix and mingle

This mutual attraction

Causing a mental metaphysical

Reaction

Our molecular structure somehow

Intertwined

I got rhythm

He got rhyme

We got khemistree

Like Diana and Billy Dee

Like the moon and the stars

We go together

Fit together

Like a key to a lock

We open

Put the joint to your lips

Old school

Cause we tokin’

Mind blowin

mind sex

Given birth

To brain child

First name: lyrical

Last name: verse

Go ahead and check the

DNA

You’ll find that we are one

And the same

We got khemistree

Unrehearsed and unscripted

Call in the FBI

Cause this shit is

Encrypted

Not all will understand

How one woman and one man

Could flow so

United

When in reality

By many seas and many moons

They are divided

See I never understood

Chemistry

I flunked it in school

But the second time around is

Always the kicker

Right

Right

Can we kick it?

Yes we can

Cause we got

Khemistree




Then He said...
by Carimflow

We got Khemistree


We are

Chemical reactions

Of sexual attractions

Arroz con asoulful

Flowered lyrics

Radiantly felt contractions

Throbbin walls up in brains

Until

Cataracts be fuzzed refractin'

In-spasm

Jerk Chicked

Mutually made

Concoted curried smoove contraptions

Spit

Then sprayed

On time

We be khemistree

Loyal

With B I am royal

She’s my loving concubine

My own lady don’t know

How she be up in my mind

Chillin

Pen dot connecting

All her flowin wit mine

My lines cum

XXX’ed grimey

Contemplating her grinds

Black coffee

A pack of sugar

Carimflow

On this rhyme

Can I kick it (yes u can)

Can I kick it (on a panamanian beach with an ass fulla sand)

Can I kick it (to the vibe of the band)

It's the mecca'd out one

Back 2 where we began

We be K-he-emm-I

Streamin cess in yo mind

Even if u try 2 mute us

Our shit’ll go pantomime

Brailed on cables

Across the seas

Like smoking ganja in rewind

Elevated

Toked fully

Naked

Truth

Spit

Hood

And

On time

We Khemists...












Sign my Guestbook!

Read my Guestbook!

No comments: