Tuesday, June 28, 2005

How Do U Like Ur Love?

I like my love unconditional
Somewhat traditional
Actual and factual
And in no ways fictional
My love
is
best served warm
Over trials and tribulation
It listens
when I speak
And gives me a tingling sensation
I like my love
honest and fair
I like love that can see me
Even if ain’t nobody else aware
How do U like Ur love
Whips and chains?
or peaches and cream?
I just like my love to be real
I like my love
everlasting
Love that gives answers
without you asking
Love that’s great at multi tasking
That’s the kind of love I like
I like my love to be eternal
On going and persistant
When you’re in the fire
It’s love that’s flame resistant
How do U like Ur love
I like mine shaken
but not stirred
My love is in stereo
Louder than any song you ever heard
I like love that bends and moves
Relaxes and soothes
Love that makes you
dance to no music
love so good
you can’t help
but accuse it
of being
the best
you
ever had


Sign my Guestbook!

Read my Guestbook!

No comments: