Monday, June 13, 2005

wishful thinkin.....

i wish
a man could see me before hand and not after the fact ....i wish niggas would acknowledge my love recognize it as prime stock instead of treating it like it's black market....i wish i could stop loving so hard... i wish i had money for every nigga i prepared for the next female....i wish i could be a bitch so this shit wouldn't hurt as much....then it would be me hurting them instead of them hurting me....i wish i didn't have to sleep alone....i wish i could stop writing poems about a man that isn't even thinking about me....i wish i had a man and me and him could fall in love and be somewhere at the precise time he was so he could see that he doesn't have my heart no more...i wish my eyes didn't leak water everytime i think about how much time i wasted....how much good loving i gave away....how many dreams and secrets i told ......how many late nights i answered the phone from a deep sleep but pretended i was wide awake just because it was him...and just because i wanted just a little of his time.....i wish i could have a full glass instead of a half a cup...i wish....

No comments: