Friday, June 03, 2005

talkin' trash about Koolaid

He was just like a tall glass of koolaid
Grape mixed with the lemonade
Sipped in the shade
On a hot and sunny day
He made me want to runaway
Barefoot and pregnant
Through any and everything
He made me want to by a ring
He filled my belly with
Love peace and happy
It was like whatever
And I aint never been the type
To look for Mr. Right but
He just showed up in my life
One night
Right when I had gotten tired
Of drinking plain old dirty water
Out a dirty glass and I
Must admit at first
That dirty water did quench my thirst
But I got to a place where
I wanted something a little more sweeter
A little more good
Something get all down in your feet good
Make you come so hard you got to roll
Over and go to sleep good
make you say
Good Gawd Almighty
That koolaid grape mixed with the lemonade
Sipped in the shade on a hot and sunny day sho
Is good make you wanna run away barefoot
That koolaid quenched a thirst in me that I
Didn’t even know I had
It made me glad for the spoon
That stirred the pitcher of my emotion
What a commotion it made my love potion he became
Made me want to call out his name
HEY KOOLAID
In the middle of the park
After dark
BUCK E NAKED
With the exception of some
Bright red chucks
I'm like what the fuck
It's whatever nikka
You can have it all
Long as I get to call you daddy
I will gladly sip your koolaid
Grape mixed with the lemonade
Sipped in the shade on any hot and sunny day
he made me want to runaway
Barefoot and pregnant
Through any and everything
I turned into a koolaid smilin'
Koolaid wildin’ fool
I was koolaid drinkin' and koolaid thinkin'
Him like red red wine
And I know you think I’m just talking trash
But he had me crazy
If I was to catch somebody
Sippin on my koolaid grape mixedwith the lemonade sipped
In the shade on a hot and sunny day
BABY
It would be hell to pay
Cause you know I don’t even play
You know you got to guard a good glass
Of koolaid with your life
Pickens is slim nowadays
Half these men already got a wife
He had me on the phone with my girlfriend saying
“yeah girl, guess what? I done messed around
and found me a real man. And I bet my man can
make koolaid better than your man can"
and then
it hit me
this chick couldn’t even begin to understand
cause she had never tasted my koolaid before
cause if she had ever tasted my koolaid before
friend or not
me and that chick woulda been rollin on the floor
I'm for real
I know you think I'm just talking trash
But if I was to roll up on your ass
And get all up in your face and ask you
If you had ever had a taste of my
Koolaid grape mixed with the lemonade
Sipped in the shade on a hot and sunny day
Your answer had
better be
no

No comments: