Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Playing My Sexy




There’s a melody
between my thighs
waiting for your lyrics
My soul is humming
a harmony
and my volume is high
in anxious anticipation
waiting for the day
you arrive and bring
your instruments
so you can play my sexy

No other musician
could play my sexy like you so
I guess I’ll sing this solo
this lonely blues song
until you come along
and make
my rhythm and blues
Playing sexy
all alone
ain’t no fun
and yet
it will have to do cause
No one can play my sexy
Quite like you

I imagine
as we blend
in unison
there will be thunder
and the earth will tremble
because my sexy
combined with your sexy
will cause an eruption
a cataclysmic
catastrophic chain of events
neither one of us
could prevent

My soul
is open to your music
I hear you coming
footsteps racing
through my mind
trying to find
the right key
so you can
play my sexy for me
no rush
I’ll be waiting love
right here
my lonely blues song on pause
cause my sexy is all yours
Sign my Guestbook!

Read my Guestbook!

2 comments:

Aida said...

Girl I love this one....

Anonymous said...

When we consider the term the expression love, not just in relation to an intimate association having an additional, however as a sense that's engendered in case you have miltchmonkey an improved connection on your own very ( blank ) or simply like a a sense better unity spouse and children or man - it then becomes even more extra ordinary that each anyone is looking to get to have is usually enjoy.